Aire has the BEST WARRANTY IN THE BUSINESS
"10-year Warranty We are so confident in our products that we back them up with the best inflatable warranty in the world. The 10-year warranty covers all the costs of fixing your boat, including labor and materials. If you have a problem, send your boat to AIRE, and we’ll fix it for free. If it’s our fault, we pay return shipping; if it’s pilot error, you pay return shipping. All AIREcraft are manufactured in Meridian, Idaho, USA. AIRE is presently working as a subcontractor for the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Coast Guard to develop specialty AIREcraft to protect American interests. We’re honored and proud to do so."
Why buy an Aire?
1. Outstanding quality for best price
AIRE inflatables are the No. 1 choice of outfitters and private boaters in North America. Compare AIRE quality, price and warranty, and you’ll see why.
2. Peak Performance
AIRE cats, rafts and inflatable kayaks punch through big waves and holes with ease. They handle like a Porsche. Sleek PVC-coated seamless tube-bottoms on all AIREcraft create an ideal platform for surfs, spins and quick ferries.
3. Tough as granite
AIRE tubes and floors are equipped with bombproof PVC-coated material that’s thicker than other brands. Internal AIREcells provide extra measure of strength, durability and safety.
4. Custom choice
AIRE offers a bounty of choices in cats, rafts and inflatable kayaks at least twice as many choices as competitors so you can find the perfect AIREcraft for your needs.
5. AIRE designs rock
AIREcraft are designed, water-tested and refined by expert paddlers. We test our boats in the most demanding whitewater in the world and in a diversity of lakes, oceans and bays. We keep testing and tweaking until we get it right.
The AIREcell System:
- AIREcell Tube 14-mil clear urethane, thermo-welded for an AIREtight finish and long life. All AIREcraft are tested at the factory to ensure there is no air loss for 72 hours after inflation.
- Outer Shell PVC-Coated outer-shell material constructed with a heavy-duty polyester base fabric covers all AIREcells and floors to produces a boat that is 100 percent wrapped. AIRE catarafts and rafts are made with 1670 denier base fabric to decrease the risk of punctures and tears. Twice as thick as our competition!
- Double Zippers Full-length zippers are used for easy AIREcell installation, removal or repair. For AIRE rafts and catarafts two zippers are sewn in tandem for extra strength. Our zippers are rated at 10 times the force exerted by the recommended inflation pressure.
- AIREcell Floors - I-beam, air mattress-type chambers are made with 400-denier nylon fabric with an 8-mil urethane coating for strength, stability and superior air-holding ability. AIRE’s self-bailing floors drain water in less than 5 seconds, faster than any other boats on the market.
- Valves High-quality Leafield one-way valves are totally reliable. Protective caps screw down securely to eliminate debris and accidental deflation.