Replacement 35 oz. AIRE PVC raft material. Use Stabond to adhere to other PVC material.
Colors: Blue, Dark Purple, Gray, Green, Light Purple, Red.
Size: 4 inch x16 inch
- AIREcell Tube 14-mil clear urethane, thermo-welded for an AIREtight finish and long life. All AIREcraft are tested at the factory to ensure there is no air loss for 72 hours after inflation.
- Outer Shell PVC-Coated outer-shell material constructed with a heavy-duty polyester base favbric covers all AIREcells and floors to produces a boat that is 100 percent wrapped. AIRE catarafts and rafts are made with 1670 denier base fabric to decrease the risk of punctures and tears. Twice as thick as our competition!
- Double Zippers Full-length zippers are used for easy AIREcell installation, removal or repair. For AIRE rafts and catarafts two zippers are sewn in tandem for extra strength. Our zippers are rated at 10 times the force exerted by the recommended inflation pressure.
- AIREcell Floors - I-beam, air mattress-type chambers are made with 400-denier nylon fabric with an 8-mil urethane coating for strength, stability and superior air-holding ability. AIRE’s self-bailing floors drain water in less than 5 seconds, faster than any other boats on the market.
- Valves High-quality Leafield one-way valves are totally reliable. Protective caps screw down securely to eliminate debris and accidental deflation.
Want to know more about inflatable repair
Raft and Equipment Care
Materials for Inflatable Repair - Hypalon
Materials for Inflatable Repair - PVC
Repair Kit Information